Facts & Figures
|Turnover||0.7 mill. €|
LiCoMo GmbH (Lightweight Composite Mochau) is specialised in manufacturing of components made of fibre reinforced materials (carbon, glass and aramid fibre in combination with thermoplastics and thermosetting plastics).
Based on composite materials, we produce high-performance components according to the requirements of our customers. We support our customers in all phases of the development process from the initial idea up to manufacturing as well as material and component qualification.
The competences of LiCoMo GmbH are supplemented by an intensive cooperation with COTESA GmbH and the non-university research institute „KVB Institut für Konstruktion und Verbundbauweisen gGmbH“ directly at the production site in Döbeln.
Lightweight components made of fibre reinforce materials
LiCoMo GmbH produces complex components using different technologies and manufacturing processes. For example, applied technologies are
- Prepreg technology based on low pressure and autoclave processes
- Vacuum infusion and resin transfer molding (RTM)
- Filament winding
- Hot and cold moulding of thermoplastics or thermosetting plastics
- Additive manufacturing of components made of plastic materials
The portfolio of LiCoMo GmbH consists of a wide range of products like:
- Pressure vessels and cylinders
- Profiles and shafts
- Panels and sheets